Helpers–Production Workers: Help production workers by performing duties requiring less skill. Duties include supplying or holding materials or tools and cleaning work areas and equipment.
- Location: 5800 Rue MAurice-Cullen Laval, QCH7C 2V1
- Salary: $14.25HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- vacancies: 3 vacancies
Responsible for helping with the production process in factories. Moves carts and dollies with items on them unload trucks and boxes and loads pieces into conveyor belts. Assists in the cleanup.
- Startup and stop equipment.
- Assist with the production line in factories.
- Clean production area.
- Sweep, mop, and remove debris.
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies.
- Feed or place items onto equipment for processing.
- Lubricate equipment.
- Measure and pour ingredients.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Turn valves to regulate the flow of liquids or gas.
- Mix ingredients.
- Pull damaged or ineffective equipment off the line.
- Mark parts for identification.
- Measure the length of the extruded article.
- Place equipment on conveyor belt for further processing.
- Remove product and machine attachments.
- Scrape waste material from the machine.
- Read and interpret gauges.
- Record data.
- Load and unload processing equipment.
- Ship finished products.
- Pour materials into machine hopper.
- Take instructions from supervisors.
No degree, certificate or diploma